I didn't talk about Pinkberry in my post about NYC. NYC coincided with buying the house and the move, so the NYC post was scant, my sincere apologies. I discovered while in New York a place I would liken to nirvana. Yes, I'm that serious. Pinkberry is a franchised yogurt shop that started in LA and has shops all over NYC and Southern Cali. I fell hard for their tart frozen yogurt and fresh fruit toppings; it seems a lot of others have too. I will admit that I was a little ashamed that one of my top three favorite things about The Big Apple was a franchised store, but that shame was smote by a tower of green-tea frozen yogurt.
It appears that one of my fellow frozen yogurt groupies is Howard Schultz, the OCD founder and CEO of Starbucks. If Schultz has his fingers in the mix then you know it's just a matter of time before our lovely metropolis will be graced with one. Right? I sure as hell hope so.
(For more on Schultz guerrilla like marketing read the real estate section of this. It's realllly good, insightful, and written by a fellow from Ashland.)
My Daughter's Studio Apartment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment