Saturday, February 28, 2009

What's in a name?

I snagged this game from a friends facebook page. What can I say, I'm a little bored...

Real Name: Morgan Armstrong

Witness Protection Name: Louise Squires
(mothers and then fathers middle names)

NASCAR Name: Bob Colin
first name of your mothers father, then fathers father

Star Wars Name: Armmo (hahaha)
first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name

Detective Name: Green Penguin
(don't really have a fave animal, penguins are one of the top candidates)
fave color, fave animal

Soap Opera Name: Renee LaJolla
middle name, city where you were born

Super Hero Name: The Purple Latte (hmm...)
second fave color, fave drink, add "the" to the beginning

Fly Name: Mong
first two letters of your first name, last two letters of your last name

Street Name: Chocolate Chocolate Chip
fave ice cream, fave cookie

Elf Name: Omreanong
second letter of your first name, third letter of your last name, first two letters of your middle name, last two letters of your first name then last three letters of your last name

Goth Name: Black Sassy
Black, and the name of one of your pets

Stripper Name: Light Blue Twix
Name of your favorite perfume/cologne, Favorite candy



I would like to be know, from this day forth, as Chocolate Chocolate Chip. Or, if I'm in the right mood Black Sassy. :)

No comments: