I've amassed a nice little collection of wrapping paper over the years. It's nothing that you should be concerned about; it's a normal amount of wrapping paper for someone to have (at least I think so...). I've got some Christmas paper, baby shower paper, birthday paper and then your generic non-event related paper that would work for Mothers Day and an anniversary or welcome home gift. BUT, the universe is working against me on my quest to organize said wrapping paper (as well as the ribbon, tape, and assorted gift bags). There are tupperware storage containers created
specifically for this purpose, I know they exist,
but I can't find them and this inability to find the appropriate container is prohibiting me from unpacking the remainder of our very disorganized, partially unpacked guest room.
Target? Only at Christmas. Freddies? Nope.
Macy's? Nope (and I knew that would be a stretch...).
Michaels? Nope. Storables? Only the under-the-bed kind, not the stand-up-on-their-own,-store-in-the-closent variety. I'm going to try
The Container Store next. From there, I have no leads.
(BTW, The Container Store has a 25% off coupon on their website for a sale that goes through July 12th, if you have a need for storage solutions.)
3 comments:
I bought my stand-up-on-its-own-in-the-closet-variety at Target in May 2007. Hmmm I wonder why they want to be difficult. But once you have one - it lives up to your expectations!
Hmm...I have to disagree with Kacy. I was super excited to buy mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond last year so that all my wrapping paper and ribbons would be neatly stored. Only to find out that I either buy long wrapping paper rolls that don't fit in a container and that I have way too much ribbon for their little ribbon compartment. My collection now has a partly filled standing wrapping paper container, a Tupperware container of ribbons, and two extra tall and loose wrapping paper rolls. Not neat at all. Don't even get me started on the plastic Christmas wreath storage boxes! - Katie
Alrighty, I found a stand up storage container at The Container Store. It's not exactly what I was looking for, but this nonsense quest has gone on long enough!
Post a Comment