What the heck happened? What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks are you doing, wizzing by like this? It was just June 1st, like YESTERDAY and then I blew my nose and it's JULY 5th? Unacceptable. Not only are we just mere days away from the wedding, but the summer is 1/3 of the way finished! How did you let this happen? I'm going to wake up tomorrow and it'll be October, the wedding will be over, the summer concerts, camping trips and kickball games will have happened and my favorite season of the year will be gone and I'll be standing at the bus stop in the rain in my down vest and rubber boots mentally adding bullet points to my Summer 2010 To-Do list.
I don't know why you are in such a hurry, 2009, but I'd appreciate it if you'd hold your freaking horses. I've got berries to pick, I've got beaches to lay on and BBQ's to host. I've got sunshine to enjoy and perennials to plant.
Sincerely,
Morgan
XOXO
My Daughter's Studio Apartment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment