Lovely Husband started grad school last week. Now he's the worlds cutest teacher and worlds cutest grad student. This semester is six weeks long, so he has class twice a week for eight hours. The fall and spring semesters will be longer, so class won't be as condensed. He will take two classes for six semesters and be finished in two years.
This short and dense six week summer semester spurred an interesting conversation the other day. Would he rather keep his current schedule, two classes a semester for two years OR have class every day (every day--seven days a week) for twelve hours a day for six weeks and then be completely done. Masters Degree in hand. (There would be no homework outside of the twelve hours a day, you're done for the day at twelve hours.)
He'd rather be in class for two years. I said I'd rather get it done in six weeks.
I'd rather say sayonara to my friends and family for six weeks and buckle down, he'd rather take it a bit at a time.
What would you rather?
My Daughter's Studio Apartment
14 years ago
2 comments:
as I am currently doing the two classes a semester thing I can tell you it's not THAT horrible and you still get a life, especially if you don't do all of your reading like yours truly!
My vote made it dead even... my brain couldn't buckle down quite that much for that long. :-)
Post a Comment