Monday, July 26, 2010

Half done with #2.

If you'll remember the lengthily list of resolutions I made for 2010, you'll be happy to know (or, I guess maybe you don't actually care at all, but I don't care if you don't care, because I do) that I'm half done with #2. I woulda been 3/4 of the way done, if the dude at the blood drive downtown in April had had his shit together and not stuck me in the tiniest vein ever.

More updates to come soon for #5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I was an AVID blood donator all throughout high school but totally quit during college. I get phone calls from them often and even promise that I will show up and donate...but I never do. Feel terrible about that as they always tell me that I am a universal donor...maybe I should do step up too! - katie