We hung out with these lovely people last night and drank wine and beer and played Wii disc golf and got all caught up and made adult playdates for the future and all-in-all had an absolutely lovely time. Due to the wine I didn't quite make it into the shower this morning before needing to go to work. Whatev, I've got curly hair that looks pretty much the same whether it's washed or not. And, it's July, and there are thousands of gallons of errant oil in the Golf of Mexico and Portland Public schools is on a downward spiral of ruin, and Spain won the World Cup, so--who cares what my head looks like?
I pass a lady on the sidewalk on my way into work. We smile a 'good morning' as we pass and then I carry on, just to have her catch up with me a few steps later and ask if my hair is naturally curley. Yes, yes it is.
My slept on, un-washed, un-styled hair is exactly what she wants and have been trying to accomplish for years and she asks where I get it cut.
Booya! Win for me!
By the way, this is where I get it cut. Ask for Maggie. She's a life-changer.
My Daughter's Studio Apartment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment