expiration date. I wouldn't at all label myself as paranoid--I still can be wreck less-- I just leaned well the lesson that prevention was the best medicine and I learned it early, (and I also have already been through the lovely experience of a computer going belly up and then having to pay to have my hard drive harvested...) which is why I found myself at 4:50am today walking into Fred Meyer to buy an external hard drive, a 1 TB external hard drive--ridiculously marked down--to back up my entire computer before it shuffles off for good despite against my incessant begging and bribery.I now am the proud owner of 1,000,000,000 bytes of storage. Why did I buy so much? Because I'm an American and it is Black Friday and because I could.
1 comment:
Good Morning... dropped by just to see if you had shared your BF adventure... and that you didn't get tramples at the door. Fredys is cool... glad you didn't have intentions of messing with the crowds at WM.
Post a Comment