For the Project Runway watchers, I'd like to make a wager. After the unusually abysmal showing by Logan and Christopher (I guess it'd be a usual showing for Christopher, not really usual...) I'd like to predict that Carol Hannah, Althea and Irina will be the three at fashion week.
In other observations I'd like to say that I really liked PR on in NYC and Bravo much better than I like it in LA and on Lifetime. It's like when a cosmetics company "revitalizes" or discontinues a really popular kind of lipstick or perfume. WTF? Why mess with something already brilliantly awesome?
Speaking of brilliantly awesome, what happened to Tim's vocabulary? It's desperately lacking compared to the verbal generosity and loquaciousness of previous seasons. Wuz up wit dat, T Gunnz?
My Daughter's Studio Apartment
14 years ago
1 comment:
I totally agree on all levels.
I miss the bantering and discourse between contestants! No one is colorful at all.
Post a Comment