Shun? Henckles? Wusthof?
I agree that pre-marital counseling is important and equips couples with tools they will use later in the marriage, but according to Yours Truly, planning a wedding, registering for household tools/necessities AND shopping for a house is also pretty good training for arguments of the future. (As long as you are astute enough to see these disagreements/compromises as learning experiences rather than just fights.)
But seriously, Shun, Henckles or Wusthof??
My Daughter's Studio Apartment
14 years ago
3 comments:
Henckels. Though Wusthoff kind of rock too. My Santuko is Wusthoff. :)
I don't know if I can let my kitchen knife brands mix...my bro says Henckels as well.
Either way, anything I (I mean we) get will be leaps and bounds better than the hand-me-downs I have now.
My vote is for Wusthoff...make sure you register for a knife sharpener thing too! - Katie (your FSIL)
Post a Comment