Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waffle Iron Dilemma

What is the correct way to clean a waffle iron? It's an electronic device, so it can't go in the dishwasher (lucky for me my 350sq ft castle doesn't have one of those). Waffle Irons get messy, and just chipping away at the crusted on waffle gunk with a damp sponge doesn't get 'er done. Especially for OCD Morgan. Because I don't know the correct method of cleaning my beloved waffle iron, this is what ends up happening at the casa de Morgan: waffle iron in the skin, sprayed down with water, covered in bubble and scrubbed down with the dish brush.


Is that Kosher? Is there a waffle iron with removable irons, or even better, a removable cord so I can soak the whole thing?? That would be too perfect...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a toothbrush? Or just throw it out and register for a better one! - Katie (Thanks for activating the "anonymous" option so I can comment...these blogs are so biased against non-gmailers!)