Wednesday, January 12, 2011

He hadn't had his coffee either

I had to print some photos for a project at work so I went to Fred Meyer this morning to use the instant print kiosk. The machine doesn't shoot our your photos right there, you upload them and then pick them up and pay at the photo center counter. I don't think the dude behind the desk was all there this morning and granted, it was 7:20am...

Morgan: Hi, I'd like to pick up and pay for the photos I just uploaded in the instant print machine.

Dude Behind the Counter: Today?

Morgan: Um, yes. Today. Right now....if possible...

Dude Behind the Counter: Ok, that's going to take about 20 minuets to make prints.

Morgan: Really? From the instant print machine it takes 20 minuets?

Dude Behind the Counter: Oh, instant? No, those are instant.

1 comment:

Global Atelier said...

Happy to have found your blog. I look forward to reading it!