I am ready for summer. R-E-A-D-Y.
Ready. We've not even had a bad winter at all in the lovely NW and by mid-January I'm usually still in the throws of lust with my puffy North Face vest, scarves and lovely jacket and boot collections...but not this year. It's January 23rd and I'm completely ready to kick it all to the curb for sun dresses and sandals, the smell of sunscreen and BBQs (and the lovely mid-50's and sunny weather we've had isn't helping.) So....since I--unfortunately--don't have the power to instantly make it summer I'm resolved to simply prepare for the sundresses, sandals, sunscreen and BBQs.

Today I bought hanging mason jars to decorate the
patio. Yes, I probably could have made them but I decided to buy them for two reasons: A. I've had four Pottery Barn gift cards in my purse for over a year and wanted to get rid of them and B. I'm already in the throws of my first real DIY project and I don't want to lose focus!
(Stay tuned for the post on that project!)
So, purchase them I did. But they're adorable, and free (thank you gift cards!) is a great price.
1 comment:
Morgan,
Let me know how this turns out. I'm thinking about using mason jars with tea lights and river rocks as center pieces for when I (someday) get married. I'm excited to see what you come up with!
- Megan
Post a Comment