Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Overreaction: Exhibit #1 supporting why I'm not yet ready to be a parent.

Dear Pet Owner,
Allowing your dog to poop on my lawn is totally okay with me. I understand that it needs to go somewhere. Neglecting to pick up said poop is so extremely out of line that I hope to God that I never find out who you are because you better believe that if I ever meet you in person I'd freak the funk out. There would be words. Grown-up, four letter words. And they'd probably be loud. Loud enough for everyone in a three block radius to hear that you leave your dogs fecal matter on your neighbors lawn. Who is at fault here? You. It's not your dogs fault that it has to poop but you are a horrible person.

Love,
Morgan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I thought: As close as you live to the university, you better hope it was a dog and not some confused, drunk college kids. Gross right. I've heard some crazy stories from my college years...
- Katie

Anonymous said...

Yay! You took the words right out of my mouth!

-Lindz