I went to the dentist this week. It was the first time in, I think, about four or five years. Yes, generally that's totally, unacceptably horrific. But, I've never had a cavity, never had any kind of tooth issue and floss four times a week. I was not worried. (Ok, I was a little worried, but turns out I had nothing to fear.)
The following conversation happened this morning while brushing our teeth.
Morgan: The dentist said my teeth were in better shape than a lot of the teeth she sees every six months.
Keegan: That's awesome. Pause. I hope our kids get your teeth. Another pause. And my eyesight.
Morgan: Through toothpaste foam. Yea! Me too. Otherwise they'll be really unfortunate looking. They're already going to be allergic to most of the outside world, stuck with short stubby legs and out of control curly brown hair, add horrible-almost-blind-like-a-mole eyesight and gnarly teeth and they'll never had any friends.
Keegan: Seriously.
My Daughter's Studio Apartment
14 years ago
2 comments:
Like this?
http://www.kideanimals.com/kideanimals/images/MoleRat.jpg
(Court and I loved the post!)
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
You are gonna have cute babies!
Post a Comment