Saturday, December 20, 2008

Battle against the little white thing.

I bought a lovely plum colored coat at Gap yesterday.




When I got home and was putting it into my closet I realized that they neglected to remove that little white thing that causes the sensors to beep when you leave the store. I, did not beep when I left the store yesterday so wasn't aware that there was a little white thing still affixed to my lovely new plum colored coat.




Lucky for my I have years of shopping experience, and have actually been in this exact pickle not once but twice before. All I needed was a hammer!!




In the battle of little white thing (that causes the sensors to beep when you leave the store) versus Morgan and the hammer, Morgan and the hammer prevail victorious!



Post Script: I did, however, try to have the little white thing removed today at Gap, but when I got to the mall, after trekking through the 5 inches of snow that has blanketed Portland I was greeted with a CLOSED sign at the Gap store.
They were closed due to weather.
Go figure.

No comments: