I think the A-frame design is likely what we'll go with. This is what our neighbors have and it seems to be well suited for an urban lot. Both of these are kit coops that you can buy, but we're handy and skilled when it comes to building stuff so we're going to build our own, (and by that I mean we are related to people that are handy and skilled and who will help us). Plus, we have a lot of nice left over wood from the fence.
While I really like the idea of the mobile A-frame coop, I also love the rooftop garden on these two. Maybe we have something like this and a mobile A-frame chicken run that we put them in during the day?
This coop is way larger than what we'd need, but I just love the Tibetan Peace Flags.
And this guy, just because it's so cool. Other really cool coops found here.






1 comment:
Your checkens are starting to lay...
Post a Comment