Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Conversation of Mature Adults

We were on our way to the Nike Employee Store and we had hoped to get there at 10am when it opened to avoid a line. Keegan is driving. We're about 15 minuets away and it's 9:57.

Keegan: I wish we could apparate.

Morgan: I can't even tell you how many times I've wished that.

Keegan: I wish I was a wizard, then I would.

Morgan: I think if I could have one magical power, that's what it'd be. Or, maybe the ability to hear peoples thoughts. (Pause.) No, it'd be to apparate. It would just be so convenient!

Keegan: I know!

Morgan: (Long pause.) We're really cool. 

Keegan: I know.

1 comment:

patty said...

I wonder if Gay knows the fun word!

FYI, for when you get your own iPhone: 4 words above "apparate" in the Urban Dictionary is "Apparalysis: The fear of removing an iPhone app you never use because you might need it some day."