Sunday, November 21, 2010

HOLIDAYS!

Yes, yes, yes. Thanksgiving is on Thursday, meaning, the HOLIDAYS are here!! Um-huh, I'm ready. Ok, yes, I consider Labor Day to be the beginning of "the holidays" but on Thursday I'm no longer a freak singing carols and stockpiling stuffing recipes I'm just a normal Type-A fan of mistletoe, bundt cake really ugly holiday sweaters.

So, it's four days before Thanksgiving and were do we stand?

Thanksgiving menu is written and dish assignments emailed to respective family members.
Grocery list written.
Thanksgiving Donation to the Union Gospel Mission : In the mail. 
Christmas card list is complete, address are organized.
Christmas cards are designed and on their way from the printer.
Christmas letter draft #1: COMPLETE!
Netflix queue is loaded up with Christmas classics.
Christmas playlist refreshed (aka Glee Holiday album: downloaded!)
30% of Christmas gifts: purchased!
December Real Simple Magazine:  purchased and read.
December Martha Stewart Living: purchased and read.
December Everyday Food: purchased and read.



Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh! So excited.

1 comment:

patty said...

Heavens!