skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fare Tenet
Notes on life. And marriage. And food.
Monday, August 16, 2010
And then there were three.
Two garden beds were built in
early April
. Now there is a third.
Before:
After*:
* Yes, our tomato and potato plants are so enormously jungle-like you can't even see the third box!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
morganrenee
View my complete profile
The Moth
Radiolab
This American Life
Well
Global Atelier
Happy Chickens Lay Healthy Eggs
Hip Chick Digs
Honest Fare
Mark Bittman
Mrs Wheelbarrow's Kitchen
Nicholas D. Kristof
One Local Family
Steamy Kitchen
Labels
awwww thats cute
backyard environmentalist
being a homeowner
being an adult
being an auntie is awesome
blog filler...
chickens
Christmas rocks
conversations
do-gooder
Fall: tied for second best season
family
food
for the sake of comparison
friends make the world go round
going out of town is fun
gross
ha ha ha
haha....huh?
happily ever after
happiness
Henry James
holidays
home sweet home
I am happy
I like to organize
I like to shop
I might need to do this
Ivy
Keegan
Kellan Patrick
kids are awesome
learning
leaving work for Culinary School
letters
Little Ms. MJ
love of reading
marriage is fun
Morgan loves food
my plot-o-land
new things
not a great idea
NY Times
oddities
on the way to a 1/2 marathon...maybe...
our urban farm
plot-o-land
politics
poll
Portland
powers of the universe
remodel/reconstruction
Resolved in 2010
rules
sensational
shop local
some people are really weird
sometimes the world is a bad place
sometimes you just need to rant
sports
subtle
summer is fabulous
that's just what I think
the internet is fun
the parents
we have neighbors
wedding
women
Wordless Wednesday
Blog Archive
►
2012
(14)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2010
(116)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(13)
Crater Lake 2010
Obsessions
And then there were three.
Vaarwel!
Cappage Loopers: 1; Morgan: 0
Things I've Learned This Week
Tara and Bella
Major Props...
French Drain
Homemade
I think it helps that my dad was a logger in college.
I love ideas.
Baby Corn!!
►
July
(8)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(172)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment